Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Trifles to Treasures

Yesterday I completed the requirements for my Master of Arts in International Education from the SIT Graduate Institute.  Two years really did fly by and while I'm thankful to be done, I will miss the interactions with my cohort on our assignments.  Of course, most of the folks in my cohort have gone from being acquaintances to friends so I look forward to keeping in touch!

You know what else I look forward to?  More crafting and treasure-making (and blogging!).  See below for my latest  creations!  I've been on the hunt for matching nightstands with drawers (not too big, not too small, not expensive) and finally found two nightstands (one red, one blue) in moderate condition at Community Forklift.  Now is a great time to go there since it's the middle of winter and folks don't want to leave their cozy homes to buy home improvement supplies in a cold warehouse.  Lucky for me these solid wood babies were 1/2 off and just needed a little sanding, priming and painting (I made that sound way faster than it was...these took me awhile to refinish :)


Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...